I just recently quit smoking (7 days ago) and I have lost my taste buds, is this normal? -

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I just recently quit smoking (7 days ago) and I have lost my taste buds, is this normal? -


Yes its normal, they crave the smoke and have to get used to it not being there. Brush your tongue when you brush your teeth to get rid of the dead stuff. After a while, you-ll be tasting what food really tastes like!! Keep up the good work, Sweetie! P.S. Something that helped my dad quit a 40 yr smoking habit-- gather up butts and ashes from people you know and like and put them into a sealable sandwich baggie- when you get the urge to smoke, open up the bag and inhale- when you finish hacking and coughing and wishing you hadnt done that, you wont be getting the urge very often!!
I just recently quit smoking (7 days ago) and I have lost my taste buds, is this normal? -