What made you finally quit smoking? -

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What made you finally quit smoking? -


Health
Family
Other?
My husband said I couldn-t sleep in the bed until I quit. I didn-t take him seriously, so I would smoke and then I would be out on the couch. It made me angry then, and it makes me angry now, but I have quit, for 8 months and 10 days.
I watched my mother-in-law die from COPD. It was a painful d eath for her and the family. I watched her weight drop to 89 lbs and she became a walking skeleton, to weak to go to the bathroom so she wore adult diapers. The day she died, she was in the hospital surrounded by family. She fought for every breath of oxygen she could get, sucking in so hard you could see her rib cage through her gown and her eyes would roll back in her head. She finally couldn-t fight anymore and gave up.
I-m not suggesting you do this lol but I got pregnant :P The smell started to make me nautious even looking at them. :P
Nothing ...I still do !!
my bff, man she wouldnt stop nagging but it was good for me anyway, so yea...
What made you finally quit smoking? -