Natural ways to quit smoking cigarettes? -

Friday, August 15, 2008

Natural ways to quit smoking cigarettes? -


I gave Up Ciggs in 1998 after being a pack a day smoker for years and now for a 1 year I have been smoking and want to quite. last time i did it cold turkey.
I smoked for 10 years and i quit using Committ lozenges cherry flavor, you can pick them up at fred meyers, but they are excellent, I quit right away and have not picked up a cigarette since, and its been over a year
Contact a hypnotherapist.
My father smoked for 25 years and it helped him quit.
Do what you did before cold turkey if you did it once you can do it again try and try its very hard to stop i am a smoker and i have tryed everything there is to try. good luck hope you win the war
Honestly, cold turkey is still the best way to go if you want to keep it natural. You all ready know how hard it is but you also know that you can do it. I can relate.....I am on day 8 of my -cold turkey- process and counting. A few tips that seem to help me are flavored toothpicks, brushing my teeth often and just keeping my mind busy as well. I am also abstaining from any alcohol right now...the cravings are less for now. I wish you all the luck in the world!!

I have heard a lot of good things about Chantex...It-s supposed to work wonders but does not fall into the -natural- catagory. It is a little pricey but can be given in a sample form if you ask your doctor.
You can find stacks of relevant information in a search for -quit smoking- + -natural ways-.
Natural ways to quit smoking cigarettes? -