I quit smoking, started excercising and now my body rewards me with several midday erections.What should I do? -

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I quit smoking, started excercising and now my body rewards me with several midday erections.What should I do? -


Nip home and have a quickie with the wife, girlfriend or mistress.
have S@# or j@#$ off more.
Unforunately there-s nothing you can do about an erection in the middle of the day but let it go away on its own except maybe masturbating or having sex more frequently at other times of the day.
take a yoga class, maybe tight muscles in the abdomen region is putting more pressure and causing blood build up in your lower regions. if they bother you because the appear suddenly in uncalled for situations like at work, maybe talk it over with your doctor, to make sure its not related to high blood pressure problems. (stress could be causing your blood pressure to rise as well as sending up Jr.)
I am not sure there is a cause and effect relationship between your erections and your exercising and your quitting smoking. However, you may try doing something constructive to keep your mind off the erections.

Chow!!
Bang someone. Isn- t this obvious?
-fwap fwap fwap-
Enjoy
Wear a skirt and keep working on what you are intended to do
stay away from smoking
keep exercising
eat healthy
get lots of sleep every night
enjoy lots of sunshine and fresh air

and enjoy every one of those erections even if you cannot be alone enough to pleasure them all.

Oh and never worry if another person notices one or two or twenty of them. They are as normal as anything and although I don-t recommend flaunting them in public too often, don-t work hard at trying to hide them because that just draws attention to you.
I quit smoking, started excercising and now my body rewards me with several midday erections.What should I do? -