Any success stories using CHANTIX to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Any success stories using CHANTIX to quit smoking? -


I have 2 success stories. My mother-in-law was told if she didn-t quit she only had a year to live. She has smoked like a chimney for over 50 years. She took chantix but fought it all the way. After about 5 months she was done. Been smoke free for 1 1/2 years now. I took it and was done with cigs in 3 months with no dreams or ill effects. It makes you forget to smoke. I would suddenly realize it had been hours since my last cig. I recommend it.
I quit!

I didn-t set a quit date since I-m a procrastinator, but it happened on it-s own in 6 weeks. I didn-t have any of the vivid dreams that some say happen with them, but I did have a volatile reaction mentally. I caught myself having a suicidal thought 6 weeks after starting the drug, and so I quit the drug immediately. I haven-t had any problems since. I quit on May 10th, Mother-s Day. If you are thinking about trying it, I would recommend taking Chantix, but with someone around that you trust to help monitor your attitude.
Any success stories using CHANTIX to quit smoking? -