How did you quit (or attempt to quit) smoking? -

Friday, December 2, 2016

How did you quit (or attempt to quit) smoking? -


How long did it take to get over the cravings?
You put off the next cigarette as long
as you can, and when you are out
put off buying a pack as long as you can,
and if you get the urge to throw
the fresh pack out the window,
go with that urge :)
make a game out of fighting the cravings.
If you break down and have a smoke,
maybe don-t smoke the whole cig
or do, just don-t let it make you say
-well, screw it, I can-t quit.-
Fight, continue to fight.
The fight gets easier and easier.

If you bum a smoke, try to only bum
if it-s the brand you smoke.

keep your hands and mouth busy
chewing gum
talking writing
fake smoke a pencil,
or at least hold it like a cig

I have had less than 30 cigarettes in
almost two years.
I saw someone smoking my brand
and actually didn-t want to bum one.
I can feel my lungs aren-t so tight,
I can breathe deeper.

Just Do It!!
Got pregnant
Quitting is easy!!! I-ve done it dozens of times!!!
i am in the prosece of quiting don-t buy any cigs but if by chance you do give them to some one you live with and act like that is your last pack and ask that someone if you can have a cig if they say no then just walk away if they say yes enjoy it while you can
cold turkey after 16 years. i had no cravings, appetite gain, mood swings. the key is not to change your life, just that part of it. still go outside for your breaks, don-t change your friends. drinking might not be a good idea for a week or so, unless you live in a state where you can-t smoke in bars. if you really want to be done you will be. good luck!!! non smokers are HOTTT!!!!!!
i smoked for about 3 years and had been trying to quit since the first year and a half. I gave up many times, so instead I tried to decrease the amount of cigarettes that I smoked, about 7 months ago I noticed that I was only smoking about 3 a week, and only smoked heavily when I drank, so I decided to quit for good. I have been smoke free for 4 months, and have passed the drinking test. I no longer have cravings, and I feel really good.
All you have to do to stop smoking is to get lung cancer and die. That-s the easiest way I know.
How did you quit (or attempt to quit) smoking? -