Have you quit smoking? -

Friday, December 23, 2016

Have you quit smoking? -


I have been a smoker off and on for 5 years.I was smoke free for awhile but work is getting very stressful and I took a cigarette not really thinking.Now im smoking alot again.
Have you been able to quit smoking?What has helped you?
What about times when you want one so bad and if you dont have it you want to cry.Your body feels like it will shut down.
I need some advice on how to quit and not go back.
Thank you everyone.
I quit smoking exactly one year ago. I substituted the activity of long distance running. I don-t think you have to take up a sport, but do something that takes your mind off smoking.
I have never smoked in my life and I-m trying to keep it that way. I know someone who smokes...a lot, and won-t stop. If I were a heavy smoker, I would just tell my friends and family on how I want it to stop, so that when they see me with a cigarette, they should take it away.

Or,

you could ask your doctor on other ways to quit smoking. Maybe there is a special medication that can help.

It-s a shame how people become addicted to things. You probably should have never taken that first blow on a cigarette, but I know it was probably difficult not too. No matter what, keep on trying to solve the problem.

Good luck!
I do not smoke but my best friend quit on the patch after 15 years of being a smoker.
Have you quit smoking? -