How could i make my friend to quit smoking? -

Sunday, December 4, 2016

How could i make my friend to quit smoking? -


You can-t make someone do something they don-t want to do and you shouldn-t try. Smoking is still legal and they have the right to do it. If you don-t like it you can choose to not be their friend anymore. What if your friend wanted to -make- you quit asking questions on Yahoo because they believe it to be unhealthy for you?
tell her it can kill her.
Well You should tell him/her that if you keep doing this then it will kill you someday....and i can-t take it anymore....either you stop or we can-t be freinds anymore.....Trust me it will work
Try to be as supportive and understanding to your friend as possible. Let your friend know that you want to see them around for awhile because of how much the friendship means and you know that if they continue smoking that they are going to endure some serious health problems.

I-ve never smoked but I-m a respiratory therapist so I know how hard it is for someone to quit because of treating so many patients with COPD. Having someone to support them as they try to quit is one of the best tools they can have and it sounds like you-re on the right path by trying to get as much info as you can to be supportive.

I wish you and your friend a lot of luck.
wellbutrin
How could i make my friend to quit smoking? -