Im taking Chantix to quit smoking and it doesnt seem to be working? -

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Im taking Chantix to quit smoking and it doesnt seem to be working? -


The directions say to take it for 7 days and on the 8th day to quit smoking. I-ve taken it for 5 days now and it hasn-t helped the urges at all so far. I-m beginning to think that I paid $110.00 for sugar pills. Has anyone had any luck quitting smoking using Chantix?
I-ve been taking chantix for 11 days and by day 3 I had stopped completely. My determination to quit is quite strong though. I was hospitalized due to a clogged artery, So i had to quit. I-ve talked to alot of other people who also didn-t have success(I dont believe that these 3 people were serious about quitting but were using the pill as a -hey I tried- without really trying or thought of it as a magic pill). Chantix isn-t a magic pill and may not work for everyone, you need will power. I just cant believe how good I feel. I-ve smoked for 17 years and used to have trouble sitting through a 2 hour movie in a theater but after 8 days wow! But when I talked to my doctor 2 days ago he says hes amazed at the positive effect its had in alot of his patients! My cravings are now down to a minimum. Chantix has helped me 100% and I know that I will remain smoke free.
Hi!
Read here

http://www.rxmedspharma.com/ch…



Report Abuse



There-s nothing to panic about. There are many bloggers out there, who didn-t feel like 7 days was enough for them to quit. The latest one I know of is Tasina. Very interesting blog she has, named -Mobius Stripped- - the link can be found at
http://onchantix.com/weblinks,
then go to Chantix Blogs.

Another one I know of is Maggie, she also couldn-t quit on the 8th day, and she is talking in her blog about how doctors should actually be telling patients that it-s very individual for every patient, and that not everyone will be ready to quit at the end of the first week.

Anyways, I hope you can read up some on other people-s blogs, and good luck to you!
Im taking Chantix to quit smoking and it doesnt seem to be working? -