When you quit smoking, how do you avoid feeling irritable? -

Friday, December 2, 2016

When you quit smoking, how do you avoid feeling irritable? -


It has been 6 weeks and I still feel anxious and nervous, when will it go away?
The longer you hold out, the easier it will get. I quit in December. It is really good to exercise to release the stress. It also stimulates your natural endorphins to give you a natural high. One thing I noticed after quitting is how the headaches I used to have while smoking went away. I feel so much better! When you do get a craving (they will get fewer - fewer) try shifting your thoughts into something else, something positive. I ended up making an appointment to get laser teeth whitening kind of as a reward. The other thing that is great (besides greatly reducing the risks of major health problems) is that you will look younger longer and your sense of smell will be very keen. You will begin to hate the smell of cigarettes. Also, a woman at my job who is an avid smoker, she hacks all day long. She can-t seem to shake her -cough.- I know it is because she smokes. I want to tell her so bad that if she would quit smoking she could get better. God bless you! You can do it!
Do things that you would never do when you were smoking.
Exercise a lot.
may need to go c doc may b sumthin unrelated but try sum natural cures exersice a lot 3o minutes a day minumum drink lots of water n green tea n chamoile tea maryjane may help sex acutaly helps a lot things too
i have-nt quit completeley but i sympathize with you...because i dont smoke whie im here at work,,,,,only a couple a day...but anyways i feel myself getting irritable toward the end of the day???i just have to deal with it....good luck
do not put more nicotine into yourself with gum and the patch. Clean something...anything, drawers, floors, cupboards and exercise and drink water...loads of water!
Take some vicodin.
It takes time. Working out helps a lot. If you get irritable at a time you can-t work out, try some yoga breathing techniques, and talk yourself out of the moment. Things like; -this is so good for me, just keep going. I can-t believe I got this far, almost there.-
it will get better every day, chew some nicorette or u can try the patch things, good luck... sorry.
I chewed gum
make ur self busy , hangout with friends , chew nicotine gums when u reach the irritation part it gives u the same feelin of a cigarette , however its not dangerous at all
When you quit smoking, how do you avoid feeling irritable? -