Has anyone just recently quit smoking? -

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Has anyone just recently quit smoking? -


today at 7pm will be 7 days since i have not had a Cigarette but on Monday about 12 noon i started the patch and this withdrawl really sucks. symptoms are horrible, how are you coping?
I-m going on about 5 months now, just remember to keep your eye on the ball. When I start to loose focus, I take a deep breath and think of how I was unable to do that without coughing when I was a smoker.
I have just finished Alan Carr-s book and have a dentist apt next week,so that is my date to quit.Congratulations to you and I wish you the best of luck,I am dreading it myself but it needs to be done.How long was you smoking for?
hang in there im getting ready to quit myself and i know it is going to suuuuuuck but the benefits of not smoking outweigh smoking
Good for you! Go to about.com--they have a section on quitting smoking and dealing with withdrawal. You can read onsite, or you can request they email you their newsletters.
Excellent! Good for you, yeah! I think that is just great!
I didn-t just quit smoking, but I smoked for about 15 years and then quit. Wow was it hard, but when you want to, you can. You have to want to, and it sounds like you do! Do you find yourself with more energy by any chance? lol
I quit, and then decided instead of sitting around eating that I better do something else, so I started walking, running type of thing. Well this led to that, and boy did I feel better, better than I ever did! Now I-m a trainer/fitness director for 14 years, and it all started because I quit smoking. You go for it, and know you are great for kicking it! You-re going to feel so much better botth physically and emotionally. Just keep going one day at a time and keep your focus! You can do it!
Has anyone just recently quit smoking? -