Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


I-ve tried a prescription b4, but it felt like it was changin- my personality, so i stopped. and since my sister died from takin- an acne medication, they all scare me now. i-ve also tried the inhaler, cutting down, and cold turkey. i really wanna quit, but the willpower-s not there. i wish there was sumthing that would instantly make me think cigarettes r the nastiest things ever.....lol
Cold turkey. It takes willpower, but it-s possible. I-m living proof.
If the will power is not there, then nothing is going to work. I quit cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant with my son, I didn-t want to but I had to for his health. It was the worst 2 weeks of my life but after the 2 weeks I noticed the cravings were going away and I didn-t need that cigarette at lunch. I won-t lie, when I smell a cigarette, I want one. But I won-t because quiting was one of the hardest things I-ve done and I don-t want to have to quit smoking again. I have heard that the more times you try to quit and fail, the harder it becomes to quit. So before you try to quit make sure the willpower is there and goodluck!!! You can do it!!!
Perhaps it would help to think of smoking as a form of slavery.

In essence you are making money for the people that sell you cigarettes and you don-t have the ability to say no, and one of the definitions of slavery is being in bondage to someone.

Also:

My father died from cigarette smoking and my sister is probably going to do the same. One of the ways I am dealing with the grief is kicking cigarette butts off the sidewalk, and into the sewers if they are near them, as a I walk down streets.

I-ve been told by many smokers that the butts and empty packs that litter the streets act as advertisements for the cigarette companies. Smokers says that if you walk on a butt free street they are less likely to light up, so I-m -kicking butts- in my Dad-s and Sister-s names. -Kicking butts- might help you quit.
To help you quit smoking, you need products that help provide nicotine craving relief and lessen the withdrawal symptons. There are some herbal products that work really well. I-ve heard that hypnosis also works effectively for most people. You can read more about it on
http://www.amazingacnecure.com/quit-smok…


Smoking is not only bad for the health, but bad for the skin as well. Take actions today to quit smoking!
Chantix is pretty close. There-s also Wellbutrin/Zyban and nicotine replacement like the Commit lozenges, in decreasing order of effectiveness. So not sure which drug you tried, but as you can see there are others. See your doctor.
Try that gum - nicotene gum I think it-s called. Or my uncle used those little patches you stick on your skin and it gives you small doses of nicotene. It worked for them and it-s risk free I think you should check it out.
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -