Quit smoking advice : How many days does it take for the nicotine to leave the body ? Withdrawal symptoms? -

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Quit smoking advice : How many days does it take for the nicotine to leave the body ? Withdrawal symptoms? -


I am on CHAMPIX tablets (Varenicline Tartrate). Have gone from smoking 25/day down to 4/day in 14 days. Just want to know if I have passed the danger (withdrawal) stage.
I took a health psychology course last year and to my memory our professor told us that it takes a whole month for all traces of nicotine to leave your body, so I guess you could qualify this as the danger zone. After you pass this stage I think you might find that your body begins to get used to not having the drug running through your system.

Hold on as long as you can!

P.S. if you run into any trouble with kicking your habit, I was also told that hypnosis is a good method for quiting (seriously), so give it a go if you haven-t already.

Good luck.
You have to quit COMPLETELY now or you never will. I don-t know how long it takes for the nicotine to disappear but it won-t if you continue to smoke. I remember when I quit 40 years ago and people asked me for a smoke I proudly told them -I Quit-. When I quit I ate seedless grapes, like M-M-s or other kinds of fruit, to day you can buy suger free lolly pops. I used to count the days and then the weeks and then the months until I just forgot to count.
Quit smoking advice : How many days does it take for the nicotine to leave the body ? Withdrawal symptoms? -