Im trying to quit smoking, what are some home remedies for this? -

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Im trying to quit smoking, what are some home remedies for this? -


i have been smoking for almost 4 years now, and i dont want to have to buy nicotine patches or anything like that, i just want to quit without spending money.
Decide how many cigarettes you smoke a day.Each week smoke one less cigarette per day that week.This will take a while but it is the only thing that helped me and i have tried them all. Good luck to you.
water, cinnamon and Nicotine Anonymous
Lobelia - lots of distilled water.
try herbpharm avena licorice compound

I had a boyfriend who smoked 30 years; I was allergic to cigarette smoke, and he decided to quit for smoking for me. He was successful.

I gave him herbpharm-s avena licorice compound. This apparently gave him the boost he needed to add to willpower.


http://www.gaines.com/store/SmokingCessa…
or other websites or health food stores sell it. It has an orange-yellowish label.

He had no cravings for 5 days. As a former smoker who quit cold turkey 30 years ago last month (I forgot that until you brought it up), I know having no cravings is not typical.

It is the lobelia in the formula that truly helps. The website below also attest to this and mentions Dr. schulze (along with other suggestions and talks of lobelia--just one of many sites)


http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/misc/smoke…


See Schulze-s index (stop smoking) for Dr. Schulze-s suggestions of formulas to stop smoking and his website for buying lobelia, and his other recommendations.

http://herbdoc.com/p64.asp

see smoking in the index here and then go to products


Dr, Schulze (1-800-herbdoc) has the best tinctures on the market 99.9% organic/wildcrafted which are 8 times higher in psytochemicals which cure and prevent diseases and he doesn-t schimp on the herbs..

if I was doing only two things--I would use the herbpharm avena-licorice and schultze-s lobelia as well if you can afford it..herbpharm is also one of the best companies--

try this first if only using one thing over the lobelia as the avena-licorice also contains lobelia.

Lobelia is an amazing herb and the only herb Dr. hristopher (the father of odern herbology and Schulze teacher did an entire chapter of in his book (the school of natural healing)...he calls it the thinking herb.


Also go to the library or health food store and look at the suggestions Linda Rector Page gives in her book -healthy healing----one of the best health books ever.
I-ve been smoking for fifteen years, I suggest prayers will help you a lot to stop from smoking. Have faith and God will control your life.
Homeopathic Treatment for Quitting Smoking :-

To reduce the craving; while discontinuing its use Tabacum 30, 4 hourly

Though addicted to tobacco; but cannot bear the odour of it Lobelia In Q(Mother Tincture) 4 hourly, 5 -10 drops

Great desire to smoke; tobacco heart; oppression of breathing as in asthma Caladium S 30, 4 hourly

To produce disgust for tobacco for habitual tobacco chewers Plantago Major 30, 4 hourly

Take the remedy which is similar to your symptoms. No side effects or complications if taken as directed, please do not exceed the given dosage and under any circumstances do not try to mix any remedies and avoid Chocolates, Mints, Coffee, Red Meat, Alcoholic and Carbonated drinks, Spicy Rich Food while taking any Homeopathic remedies, and keep the medicines away from direct sunlight, heat strong smells and perfumes and do not store them in the fridge.
Curing without any side effects or Complications Thats the Beauty of Homeopathic Medicine


Take Care and God Bless You !
Have a peppermint each time you crave a cigarette, the craving will go away.

And to have lots of water, and the nicotine will wash out

Make sure you get a lot of fresh air and exercise, it will help your brain recover

have faith
When I quit my 3 pks a day habit I decided on a date. I smoked EVERY last cigarette I had. I emptied all ashtrays from the house. I had dropped down to the lowest tar - nicotine I could find prior and then quit. I rewarded myself with the money I would have spent on cigarettes by spending it on goodies, whatever you like, mine was car parts. And an important thing to remember if you should fall off the wagon, GET right back on it. A thing I did to prevent co-workers and friends from giving me cigarettes is to crumble it up when they gave me one. They would get mad and call me names but NEVER offer another cigarette to me. Good Luck . . . it-s a tough road to go down.
I can get my daughter to read to you her health project on everything that goes into a cigarette (that-s how I quit) after 16 years of smoking, some of the ingredients are toilet cleaning chemicals, disinfecting chemicals etc.That is honestly how I quit but another good tip is you have to replace one addiction/habit for another, so find something healthy to replace it with, or you quit gradually reduce your cigarettes by 1-2 a day and soon enough you want even crave it. Good luck 2 u
Quitting smoking all boils down to one word: commitment. If you are committed to quit, you would have won half the battle. Whether the method is by patches, herbal remedies, etc, those are just tools that can be of assistance in your goal to quit.

I-m sure that you-ve heard of people who went go turkey. How did that work? Commitment and a decision to really quit for good.

For those who do so gradually, they were committed to the overall goal of becoming healthy and not to light another cigarette.

So a lot really depends on how badly you want to quit smoking.
Research the harmful diseases that smoking can cause. I did a report on this not too long ago.. I googled the diseases and harms of smoking and found some sites that really gave me that boost to quit. Also, regular chewing gum works kinda well.

Maybe you can find pictures on the web of people with yellowish skin or nasty teeth and tape them up around your pad. One by the door so you won-t want to go out and buy a pack..
Im trying to quit smoking, what are some home remedies for this? -