Has anyone tried chantix to quit smoking? -

Friday, October 18, 2019

Has anyone tried chantix to quit smoking? -


it is prescription. its cost is 112.00 from walmart. i have only been on it 3 days. did you gain weight or loose or no side effects?
Not me personally, but I know someone who had great success with it. He was determined to quit, though. Instead of trying to find something to do with his hands or put something in his mouth - he set out to rid his home of the stale smoke smell. he washed his walls, ceilings, windows, carpets, all his upholstered furniture and stripped floors before washing and rewaxing. He did the same to his vehicle and garage. What he couldn-t wash, he sprayed down with vinegar and water and rinsed thoroughly with his hose. He-s been clean for about a month - but is still taking the chantix.
I have not heard of that one, others only that didn-t work. Even taking something you don-t quit til you make up your mind...if you are depending on the prescription probaly won-t work--I been there done that and one day I said to my self -I quit when I finish this pkg cigs!- That was July 5, 1996 at 12:30 PM--I have NO desire for cigarettes, the smell of cigarette smoke makes me nausious even sence. I smoked for 27 yrs....and -quit- at least 50 times!
Has anyone tried chantix to quit smoking? -