How did you quit smoking? -

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

How did you quit smoking? -


I didn-t buy another packet and when I got to the last one I said that-s it - 4 to 5 years ago.
The trick is to get your mind prepped and set to the idea of quitting.
I only smoked for an entire year after that i quit because i had asthma.

On how i quit i called 311 or 411 or whatever the phone number was i ask for a 2 months supply of patches you put anywhere on your body. I didnt knew if it worked but i lost many urges to smoke about 4 months later however i sometime craves for a pack a cigarette or 2. If the craving doesnt stop i have no other choice but then to start using nicotine gums to prevent me from smoking. Hopefully that works.

Patches normally helped me to stop the craving however that was about 2 years ago because of my asthma was getting worst after each puff of air i breathed. I know it was dumb of me smoking while asthmatic but it was embarrassing to even tell the doctor because he always tells me lectures.
Digital Vaporization has never been easier! Compact and portable, the Oxygen Mini is the perfect herbal vaporizer for those on the go! The Top Rated Oxygen Mini digital vaporizer produces a clean and fresh vapor during your herbal aromatherapy session!
If you are looking for quit smoking help or to quit smoking cigarettes altogether then look no further than the Vapir Portable Magnetic Filter System.
http://www.vapir.com/
www.stopsmokingwithecigarettes.com

I smoked for 30 years and tried everything. My trouble was not just the nicotine but the habit. Without the hand 2 mouth thing I was jittery and upset. The above site gave me a tool that I use today. The nicotine isn-t what-s bad for you (it-s like caffeine). It-s all the additives and the tar. I still enjoy the smoking less the damage. And my family has a happy person around.
Just don-t by anymore!
i didnt
How did you quit smoking? -