How Do I quot;Quitquot; Smoking? -

Sunday, October 27, 2019

How Do I quot;Quitquot; Smoking? -


Everyone is advising me to and I know that it makes the
most sense but it-s not like I can just stop.

If you have ever smoked and quit please tell me,
how did you do so?
Thanks.

Oh and is smoking Marijuana -better- than smoking cigarettes?
I-m not considering it, I-m just curious if it-s true or not...
Marijuana scientifically is worse then tobacco. I smoked from age 13 to 17 and it was so hard to quite. But what i did was tried all these different things patch-s and stuff didn-t work. So i just learned to only smoke 3 times a day then over time slowed it to only needing 2 or 1 a day then i stopped its hard but hang threw maybe pick up a new hobbies or drink a **** load of soda to counter the nicotine craving and your good. this work for me idk if it would for you everyone is different worth a try
i stopped smoking with the nicotine anonymous program.. meetings are available locally and online..

Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
maijuana isn-t better, my best friend might be going to rehab because of it and she-s 14 years old.
i quit cold turkey cuz i got caught by my parents, and im only fourteen. i still get withdraws, but i dig my fingernails into my hands to make it stop. just dont let urself have any. go for a run, or write a poem. or hey, read a book. do something you love, try something new.
GOOD LUCK!
Perhaps you can find some useful information in
http://www.quitnow.info.au
.
marijuana is way to bad for your health than cigarettes...
you can start quitting cigarettes by using gums and other candies..
How Do I quot;Quitquot; Smoking? -