Is it better to quit smoking cold turkey or what?? -

Friday, October 18, 2019

Is it better to quit smoking cold turkey or what?? -


im 13 and iv been smoking since i was 8
and i wanna quit
i did it to be cool
now im stuck well everyone else quit

HELP!!!!!
Smoking at 8?!?!?!?!?!? LMAO! Wow!!
Get BULL HEADED!
I didn-t like clinton (bubba) and his 50¢ a pack tax increase he signed into law, or the liberal courts -tobacco court settlement boondoggle- so I refused to PAY IT!
I up and QUIT smoking November 23, 1998 at 3:19 am CST!
I through away every ashtray.
I through away every lighter.
I removed the cigar lighter from my PU.

That was COLD Turkey and I haven-t looked back!

I don-t reek of Cigs, I don-t burn my clothes, seats, chairs.
My hands aren-t discolored from the tars etc. i breath SO MUCH better, My health is dramatically improved.
I sucked on those nasty butts for 22 years and sucked about 60-80 a DAY!


If I can do it,,,, ANYONE CAN!
All symptoms of cravings were gone within 2-3 days. Hard headedness is all it takes.
yes that is the only way you got to go balls out,
or else u will find ur self asking the same question down the line with black lungs i started smoking at 12 and im am now 20 i quit when i was 18 ., one day i said **** it and did it , ask ur self does it physicaly hurt ?
yes! just quit smoking all together.
It-s an addiction, but you have to know that you-re strong enough to resist the temptation of smoking again. Just go to sleep everytime you feel like it, when you wake up things will be better.
just quit

you might suffer some withdrawal, but it-s not going to kill you -- but guess what will kill you? Smoking.
cold turkey.the only way..........
Is it better to quit smoking cold turkey or what?? -