What can I get to quit smoking??!!? -

Friday, October 11, 2019

What can I get to quit smoking??!!? -


My dad-s thinking about quitting smoking.
He thinks he can just stop whenever he wants, but
the thing is, is that he smokes ALOT!!
And he-s been smoking since he was like 13 so I know
he-s not going to be able to just stop.

I want to help him, but I dont know what will work best for him..?
What can I get that would help him stop smoking??
Do you know anyone who has used something to quit smoking??
PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!
And let me know!
In the Search for questions slot type in -quit smoking- and you will get over 6,615 results.
See a doctor for the latest medical help and be ready to quit. You really have to want to quit. let your dad know how much you love him and want him around. Tell him to think about how much money he-ll save.
My mom stopped cold turkey, anyone can do it!
my husband quit jan 2..and he uses commit lozenges.he hasent smoked scince,and he is 45 smoked 2packs of camel lights a daysince he was 14,,he is now SMOKE free
Tell him to chew some gum and to get a new hobby. Lung cancer is a horribly long, painful death.
Tell him that everytime he thinks about picking up a cigarette to put a jolly rancher in his mouth...Thats what I did and it worked....Good Luck!!!
What can I get to quit smoking??!!? -