How to quit smoking website? -

Monday, March 28, 2005

How to quit smoking website? -


im trying to quit smoking, im 17 weeks pregnant and i really really want to quit. my mom told me to go to a website that will help me quit, but when i put the website in it took me to another site. anyone know what website it is that has a pregnant woman on the home page?
I-m sorry I don-t know the site you are talking about, but I did just want to suggest Easyway -
http://allencarr.com
- no willpower required, no cravings or withdrawl, and it-s 90% effective...seriously, if you can-t get to one of their clinics try getting a book on Easway as it works just as well and it only costs a few $-s.
Pregnant ladies, using of any quit smoking aids will give negative effects. So use quit smoking aids later with doctor consultation.

I suggest using quit smoking drug. You can find full information at:
http://www.quit-smoking-drug.com/
and they are also offering free doctor consultation.

Take care,

All the best...
How to quit smoking website? -