I quit smoking cigarettes and i have a tightness in my chest and i feel really weak also what should i do? -

Saturday, March 12, 2005

I quit smoking cigarettes and i have a tightness in my chest and i feel really weak also what should i do? -


Here are a few sites that can help you. I-m going through the same thing right now,, I also just quit. Good luck

http://health.discovery.com/search/resul…


http://health.discovery.com/centers/stre…

It could be a panic attack......it could be a warning sign of a stroke or a heart attack. I don-t think giving up cigarettes is the cause for this........maybe all the smoking before.

Anyway, go to the doctors or emergency room if you need to. And congratulations on choosing to give up smoking.
Very limited Info. Such as: How long ago did you quit, what is your age, weight,/height, what does your current diet consist of, and have you checked your blood pressure lately? All these things can be a factor. But Yes, I agree, go to your Physician ASAP.
The two are not connected. You get a craving for the cigs, a tightness of your chest could be a heartattack or something else.
You should go to the doctor if you stll have these symptoms tomorrow.
That may be a symptom of -cold turkey- but I would get checked out by a doctor since chest tightness can also be a symptom of a cardiac disorder.
Part of withdrawal symptoms. but get a complete physical from your doctor. Congrats on quitting the coffin nails.
Go see a doctor just to be sure, but i think its just a drawback from smoking...
I quit smoking cigarettes and i have a tightness in my chest and i feel really weak also what should i do? -