I was diagnosed in 2000 with end stage empysema and I need to ask anyone how in the world can I quit smoking? -

Monday, March 28, 2005

I was diagnosed in 2000 with end stage empysema and I need to ask anyone how in the world can I quit smoking? -


first you have to not enjoy smoking anymore. its easier if you despise cigarettes. then keep yourself busy, especially your hands.
go to phillip morris USA
The easy way.

Buy the book call The Easyway to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr on amazon.com/ebay.com/most book stores and their websites and TAKE THE WORDS IN THE BOOK TO HEART! You-ll quit. It worked for me. Good luck! Get off the weed.
The patch.
The gum.
Acupuncture.
Hypnosis.
The stop smoking pill.
Support groups.
Get a plan and stick to it. whatever it takes.
Good luck.
(the patch works for me. The gum works well too.)
If the realization that its killing you isnt enough - then nothing.
just join rehabilitation camp
I see that around me all the time, a man coughing his lungs out and puffing a cigarette. When I see them cough not smoking I tell them they need another cigarette. If you want to die sooner what can we tell you that you don-t know?
patch? gum? grow a backbone?
Acupuncture, definitely.

It will help you stop the addiction as well as help you to balance out your body systems and help you feel better as well.
well, if you don-t quit smoking -- this will speed things up and your risk (one of them is death) is higher.

if you want to live a little longer than expected, quit smoking.
I was diagnosed in 2000 with end stage empysema and I need to ask anyone how in the world can I quit smoking? -