How to quit smoking? -

Saturday, March 19, 2005

How to quit smoking? -


I-m trying to quit smoking I-m 18 now and iv been smoking since i was 13 anyone give me any advice how to stop? any good methods I can try to use?
try to use those patches that gradually help. also, i heard that many people use something to compensate for a cigarette. For example, each time a person wanted a cigarette, he put sunflower seeds in his mouth, and just ate them instead. Try that, or something that you will be more comfortable with. I wish you luck, and I am super glad that you decided to kick this bad habit. good for you.
I quit. I-m 42 and I smoked since I was 12. 2 weeks ago I started spitting blood from my right lung. Shortly after I noticed this I started having I hard time breathing. I went to the hospital. I had acute Bronchitis. They told me to quit smoking. I quite cold turkey. The first 3 days were miserable, but then it just got easier and easier. My lungs feel great. I won-t go back.
Ew... thats kind of gross. 13???

Good on you for being clever enough to try quit tho!


http://www.quitnow.info.au/internet/quit…


google it. look around and get yourself some major will pwer and supportive friends.
The best way to give up is don-t start in the first place!
Chantix seems to be the most effective drug out there. You-ll need a prescription.
How to quit smoking? -