How much weight did you gain when you quit smoking? -

Thursday, April 13, 2006

How much weight did you gain when you quit smoking? -


How long did it take to get the extra pounds off?
I put on 10 pounds at first because I had to replace the oral fixation. I quit 4 years ago and now weigh less than when I smoked. The key is drink calorie free drinks and that alone will take off 15 lb a year. Don-t worry about the weight gain at first you can always loose the weight later, worry instead about the health hazards of smoking and as far as vanity the wrinkles and sagging caused by decreased blood flow to the skin. That was enough to get me to drop them after 14 years.
80 pounds.
None. Just be careful not to over-eat.
20LBS IF YOU DO NOT EXERCISES AND BECOME AWARE OF YOUR EATING HABITS
i didn-t gain any weight because i was working out. you should check at a local gym to see if they-ll give you a free pass for like 10 days or something. it will keep you healthy and give you something to do other than smoke.
I lost weight because everytime I really wanted to smoke I charged myself a half hour walk. And left my money at home so I wouldn;t walk to a gas stationa and buy cigs. Over time I became a long distance runner adn have my 5th marathon on saturday. You do not have to gain weight when you quit smoking.
20 lbs.
The typical answer is 10-20 pounds, but just change your routine. If you feel like eating because you are craving a cigarette, chew gum or find something to keep your hands busy.
So much that I don-t want to tell you! Sorry hun!
How much weight did you gain when you quit smoking? -