Anybody else out there quit smoking recently? -

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Anybody else out there quit smoking recently? -


I haven-t smoked in 3 days myself. Just wondering if anyone else is fighting this addiction? If so, good luck all. [:
i quit 2 1/2 weeks ago, found out i am pregnant again and that was all the motivation i needed. not to say it still hasn-t been hard, but at least i have the motivation of my little one to keep me going smoke free!
I used to be a heavy smoker, then one day I decided I was ready to quit. Mainly because I had a sore throat and I just didn-t feel like smoking. Well one day turned into two which turned into three and now its been 2 months. I still crave a cigarette every now and then, and I do still smoke when I drink although I have cut back on that significantly too. But over all its almost like I-ve -forgotten- that I-m a smoker. It definitely gets easier the longer you go. Good luck and good for you!
I quit over a year ago. And by -quit- I mean I bought my last pack in August 2008. However, in January 2009, I had a couple of drags from a cigarette I bummed off someone. Since then, nothing. It is still tough, especially lately when so many things are stressing me out.
Anybody else out there quit smoking recently? -