Who plans to quit smoking now that the ban is looming? -

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Who plans to quit smoking now that the ban is looming? -


I plan to start drinking now that I can go to the pub and don-t come back smelling like a disgusting ashtray
Awwww so glad there are so many inconsiderate smokers! You guys every waited for a train and when everyone is trying to get on all huddled together the smokers are blowing smoke in your face and smoking like a steam train engine!
ders already a ban where i am in ireland
I find the £5 a packet more off-putting than the ban.
no chance i-m gonna smoke more,i will not bow down to these anti-smoking nazis.dont you people know that smoking makes you look cool and is actually good for you*cough cough*
We have the ban in Wales already and so many people have given up smoking,
Anyone that values their health............... :)
Me.....although I-m a smoker I-m all for being treated like a social pariah....if I go to a friend-s house and they don-t smoke I tend to not smoke, so I may aswell have a go at giving up. Everyone I know who smokes is planning to quit
Who plans to quit smoking now that the ban is looming? -