What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


http://www.QuitForFree.com

Psychologist offers FREE Instant Hypnosis MP3 Audio Download for Smoking Cessation - offers FREE eBook Downloads of Popular Quit Smoking Books!
i did it .here is what i did and it took a lot of effort and -some tricks-.Withdrawls are the worst thing i ever went through.So to deal with that ,I did this.buy a carton of the cheepest -smokes-you can.Then I took a pack,and in each smoke i poked a -stick pin -in the filter.First pack gets 2 pick holes,and then the next pack ,open the pack take the smokes all out and -pick 3 holes-in each filter and keep doing this.You still get the feeling of smoking,but you will get -less and less-with each pack.then when you get to the last 5 packs in the carton ,keep increasing the amount of -holes- you poke in the filters and after that carton is gone ,you will get less nicitone and less ,till the nicitone will be outta you.But like i said the with drawls are the worst .like i said it worked for me.i tried medicin.welbutrim,the patches.you name it i tried it .nothing but -my trick-worked .try it it couldnt hurt.and i-ll add this when you are going through the withdrawls,either stay away from people or explane that you are trying to quit smoking and say your sorry for loosing it,cause you will loose it,your patience and the shakes, the headaches,sick to your stomach,all of it.good luck
I found that the patch was pretty good, and regular gum. Nicorette tasted bad to me, but the gum gives you the oral fixation and the patch lessens the craving.
Real, total and final, absolute and complete determination to quit smoking.

I had absolutely no trouble when I bought my house.

Ok, the withdrawal was hell.

But to lose a house because of an expensive and retarded habit?

Just..don-t... smoke. Be strong.
Get locked up in a non smoking jail for a long period of time
If I were quitting the best way would be to put me in a straight jacket! LOL
What is the best way to quit smoking? -