What do you Suggest doing to quit smoking? -

Friday, October 13, 2006

What do you Suggest doing to quit smoking? -


A few years ago, I was smoking enough to the point of coughing up blood every now and then. That did it for me.
Just think about the disease it can cause (google a pic of a cancerous lung), having ashtray breath and yellow teeth, spending money on something that-s basically killing you slowly.
Hope that helps.
Acupuncture may be something for you to consider as an alternative treatment method that can deal with both the physical and the emotional effects of nicotine addiction whenever you quit. Acupuncture may seem like a strange alternative treatment option, but it actually works for many people. There are a lot of smokers who have tried many other methods unsuccessfully and find that acupuncture is the only method that will work in aiding them to quit smoking successfully with ease and finality.
I stayed mostly in bed as much as I could for a week. I figured I had a type of sickness so I-d act like it. That helped a lot. Took away the temptation and I was not fun to be around anyway. After that, if I were out driving and had an urge to buy cigarettes, I-d go into a drug store. walk around the inside of the store and leave and drive away. It was just long enough to get past the urge. I once heard on the news about a man who quit smoking by chaining himself to his sofa for a month!
try not buying them!
What do you Suggest doing to quit smoking? -