Anyone had positve success from hypnotism classes such as weight loss or quit smoking, or know anyone who has? -

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Anyone had positve success from hypnotism classes such as weight loss or quit smoking, or know anyone who has? -


I-ve heard commercials on the radio advertising classes to hypnotize you in order to lose weight or stop smoking, just wondering if anyone has heard or had good results from this.
If you don-t mind my offering a suggestion: Try the book -Instant Self-Hypnosis- by Forbes Robbins Blair. It has completely changed my life. It has helped me lose weight. It has helped me to quit biting my fingernails (something I did for over 30 years). Please read it and decide for yourself. Better yet, try it out...it is an easy read, and it will revolutionize the way you look at self-hypnosis! It did for me. I knew I was going to see results, and that was key, because I wanted it to work...so I set myself up for success. You will too.

Best of success with your search.
I cured myself and I bet you can cure yourself too from this bad habit with this product I found out:

http://www.helpmequitsmoking.net

Fat loss is the key, not weight loss. You must follow a Low Food Glycemic Index, Exercise at least three times a week. Also by taking the right supplements that will speed up the fat loss process. You are welcome to do more research at http://www.bruceperks.unfranchise.com Take our FREE Nutri-Physical to get your self started on the right track. Also I have a new group BESTVITA all are welcome with your questions, I will do my very best to answer them all Thank You. Bruce P.
my mom saw a hypnotherapist to quit smoking 5 years ago and she quit that day and has been smoke free for 5 years now. I was surprised too, she smoked like a chimney....lol.... She did go to lose weight too but that didn-t work so it doesn-t hurt to try.
It is fraud! My mom has went to the weight loss one and it did not work on her.
Anyone had positve success from hypnotism classes such as weight loss or quit smoking, or know anyone who has? -