I just quit smoking and i really need you help.? -

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I just quit smoking and i really need you help.? -


K guys i just quit smoking bin 4 days since i had a puff i feel miserable as all heck its my chest that hurts the most and i feel like a child always needing something i feel like im going insane or dieing i really need help its mostly my chest i can deal wit the anxiety what can i do guys please someone help me im diein here! also to note feels like in my chest as if i had a cold and i bin coughing but i actually dont have a cold!
Since nicotine is so adictive, you-re basically going through withdraw. It took me 18 times to actually quit, because I kept having the same symptoms that you-re getting.
Don-t take a smoke. Get rid of the cigs, but you-ll probably need a new thing to do.. Try nicotine gum, or chewing something like sunflower seeds. Keep yourself distracted, but know that quitting is the right thing to do!
Be persistent, and definitely DON-T give up!
I quit smoking too - I-m right there with ya. You have to change your habits! Whenever you feel like you need to smoke pop a mint or a piece of gum in your mouth - do something. Anything! Go outside for a minute, play a game on your computer, water your plants, sew a button on a shirt, something! It-s been about 20 days for me (I don-t count, I find that counting days only makes me dwell on it more), and it does get better. I still want a cigarette almost 24/7, but I just pop a mint, do something different - eventually forget about it for a while.
go to the Dr and get on Xanax for anxiety, and it will make you more sleepy and chilled out, also talk about Depression medications. You will feel better and healthier just give it time. Good luck and keep it up! remember smoking kills you!
Its called with drawl if you do not get better see a doctor. It could be that you are really sick . Do not give up it took ten tries before i finally was able to quite it is tough but in the long run it is a wise move and your body and health will improve greatly.


good luck.
What is happening is you are coughing up all that nasty Flem in your lungs. Believe me you will feel better soon. Congrats on quitting. You may want to know this that all the nicotine is out of your system, I-ve been there myself and haven-t smoked in 18 years.
go have a smoke life is to short ,what you quit and could walk in front of a bus and then what.your lungs are recouping and soon you-ll cough alot of stuff up ,it is good to cut down but quiting is up to you
I just quit smoking and i really need you help.? -