How can i quit smoking? Need help.? -

Thursday, January 22, 2009

How can i quit smoking? Need help.? -


I have tried Nicotine patches and gums but they dont seem to satisfy the craving and i end up firing one.
Get some clove oil and dip your finger in it then put the oil on the back of your tongue. You wont want to smoke. Eat more fruit. Its almost a givent that most people that smoke do not eat their daily requirement for fruit and veggies.

Its a bunch of crap they tell you that there is withdrawl symptoms. I thought it would bebad after smoking so much for 10 years then I just quit and waited for it to start......nothing fricking happened. I think it has to do with your mindset going into it.
You can get free help by calling 1-800-QUIT-NOW!!
Check out the website here
http://1800quitnow.cancer.gov/

you just have to be strong I heard cinamon curbs the cravings
How can i quit smoking? Need help.? -