Quit Smoking Side Effects Help? -

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quit Smoking Side Effects Help? -


Can anyone out there give me some advice about the quit smoking side effects, I have been smokefree now for two days and I-m having a really rough time. I am almost thinking about starting again, any advice would be useful to me at this stage.
Nicotine can mess with your head and make it seem like you need it to live.

Try to think about positive things and not about smoking. Keep yourself busy. Hang out with friends, go out, anything to keep your mind off of it.

It isn-t easy, but I know you can do it :)

Here are some side effects.

Withdrawal symptoms can include any of the following:

* dizziness (which may only last 1-2 days after quitting)
* depression
* feelings of frustration, impatience, and anger
* anxiety
* irritability
* sleep disturbances, including having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, and having bad dreams or even nightmares
* trouble concentrating
* restlessness
* headaches
* tiredness
* increased appetite

Good luck :D

--------------------------------------…
Need medical supplies? Buy from my website :)
http://www.iGotGloves.com
I have yet to go through some of those side effects, This is a really great website with info about quit smoking, I hope it helps you too:)

http://hubpages.com/hub/Quit-Smoking-Side-Effects

Thanks Nat
The cravings come from your brain.RAM the reasons you are quitting into your head. write -em down,pin on wall and keep ramming them in until they come to you automatically when you think of smoking.Keep going. Good luck
Quit Smoking Side Effects Help? -