Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


been smoking for 15 years begging to hate the smell
Well I used to smoke in high school. I smoked for 4 years and decided to quit. I have Asama and I-ll tell you as soon as i stopped, i started using an inhaler. The best way to stop is just smoke less and less each day as you try to stop. Give yourself a reason for stopping. Take care of yourself and start exercising more.....Sometimes, I would love to just pick up a cigarette and start smoking again, but why would i want to do that to myself. The harm outweighs the good. Start believing you can stop, you really can. I also had to stop hanging around my friends because i didn-t want to be around the smoke. Lets see I was in high school then, 15 years later, I still haven-t had a cigarette. I hate the smell too. Funny how that works.
Motivation, motivation, motivation... I will give you 101 reasons on why to quit smoking in the link below...just print them out and read them all every day and every time you crave.. I guarantee the best way is all in your head..It may be tough but you can do it.
-THE ONLY LIMITS ARE THOSE SET BY OUR HEADS-...
I think it just depends on the person. I quit cold turkey 2 months ago. I-m still smoke free.
There-s no best way, what ever works for you.. but hating the smell is a start. .. I-ve quit several times now and I think the whole thing is that you just have to want to not smoke more then you want to smoke.
I quit smoking cold turkey over 6 months ago and LOVE being a non-smoker. No more smelling like a cigarette, no more burn holes, and more money in my pocket. I feel a great sense of accomplishment. I still these websites helpful in my support. Check them out and -Good Luck!!-

quitnet.com
whyquit.com
straight up, i have got 3 work-mates who have given up smoking straight away through HYPNOTSIM. It cost them about the price of 4 packets of cigarettes. Not only have they geven up but they feel great and aren-t moody! =)
To not do it.
well if you hate the smell... wash everything in your house, febreez what you can-t wash. set a date and quit. I quit on my birthday, it was present to myself. Buy whatever you need, nicorette, or a patch or whatever. Every time you want a cigarette think how bad you stink. After a bout a week it is okay again, and you can SMELL EVERYTHING!
cold turkey is always best. if you can
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -