How do you quit smoking ganja? -

Monday, January 26, 2009

How do you quit smoking ganja? -


Ive been smoking for ten years and i want to stop, but every time i say i quit i end up with a blunt i my mouth.
Go to a Marijuana Anonymous land meeting if there is one near you (http://www.marijuana-anonymous.org), and if there isn-t, go to MA online http://www.ma-online.org/. I smoked for over 30 years and I have been clean for 3 1/2 years now. MA gave me the support to stop and continues to help me keep clean. Good luck!
I know it-s soo hard. I-ve been sober for about 8 days now! :)
What I did was put all my papers, bongs, pipes away and do something else in the time that I was smokin-. Like maybe excercise, or play a video game, or go chill with some non-smoking friends. Sooner or later it will be easier to get weed off of your mind. And whoever tries to give you some weed, just say no. Yes, yes I know it-s hard, but it helps to quit. :)
You don-t
It-s forever homie
why would you want to?
How do you quit smoking ganja? -