How to quit smoking and not gain weight? -

Monday, September 21, 2009

How to quit smoking and not gain weight? -


i have been eating butterscotch disks all night.
i will not buy sweets except hard candy, but that s all i got!
any tips?
sugar free candy. You can get sugar free butterscotches, and there are baskin robin-s chocolate mint ones that are awesome. They help alot and have almost no calories.

Sugar free gum, non calorie drinks, air popped popcorn with no butter. baby carrots and celery sticks help too.

good luck.

oh, a friend of mine swore by frozen grapes, but they didn-t really help me.
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
smoking has no correlation with your weight
The trick is not to have any muffins, candy, sweets in the house.

Also, try to keep busy to keep your mind off it. If you want a cigarette-break from whatever you-re doing, go for a short walk instead.

Oh and don-t order any pizza :) It;s what killed me the previous time I stopped smoking. I-m much more successful this time around - no weight gain at all, as opposed to 11 pounds I piled on the first time round.
How to quit smoking and not gain weight? -