Chantix...Should I try Chantix To Help Quit Smoking? How Expensive Is Chantix? -

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chantix...Should I try Chantix To Help Quit Smoking? How Expensive Is Chantix? -


Chantix is a terrific way to stop smoking and it-s a very effective new treatment. For more information about Chantix, click the following link:
http://www.121doc.co.uk/affiliate/script…

I-ve heard good things about it, and the cost is high,like over a hundred a month
I tried Chantix and it works. I-ve been smoking for a very long time. Since it just came out and I got it before my health provider had it listed as covered, it cost me $122.00 for the first month of pills. You get 4 separate packs for each week. It says to pick a day when you want to quit and start your first pack a week prior. during this week you can smoke, but by the end of the week, the cigarettes start to taste so horrible that you don-t want to. it worked for me and i tried everything. its also a 3 month program. even if your not covered, its still only $30 a week, same money you would use on smokes. good luck. and trust me, it works
I was just recently prescribed this by my doctor, but I decided against filling it and did it cold turkey. I have quit in the past (over a yr) and then -something- happened in life and I picked it up again. You know what they say...Just one drag will suck you back in and trust me IT DOES!! When I quit that time I did it cold turkey too and I had smoked for 13 yrs.

In all honesty it comes down to will power and how much you really want something. If you really truly want to quit then you will with or without help of medication.

Whatever route you decide to go I wish you the best, its not easy but its certianly possible. I know this time no matter what -curve balls- life throws at me I will NOT pick a cigarette back up to help relieve the stress. I am done and done for good.
My wife is moderator of a quit smoking group on Yahoo and so many use Chantix with good results. I am not too sure of the cost though
my wife and i used wellbutrin the generic for the Zyban
got more than 20 from Doc for trial and a script. Since my plan covered some pysch stuff i only paid 30 bucks for it worked GREAT~! 4 years no and no craving yet. recommend losing a bunch of weight before you quit will help. also...support from your partner or spouse...necessary. Check your plan for smking cessation some plans will pay 100 % of any smoking sessation plan...comes from the class action suits over smoking related cancer
My best friend and her husband both took it and had great results and they both only took it for 3 weeks!!! Its worth a shot! Good Luck
Chantix...Should I try Chantix To Help Quit Smoking? How Expensive Is Chantix? -