How do i quit smoking? -

Sunday, July 6, 2014

How do i quit smoking? -


i am 15 and i am addicted to smoking cigerattes and i don-t know how to stop smoking.please help!!!!!
Its a very good thing that you want to quit early in the addiction! Lots of people dont want to quit until after years have gone by, that makes it worse.
It might depend on how long you have been smoking. The first thing is mind control.
My husband was told that a teaspon of honey would help. I dont know why, amybe some ingredients in the honey, so you could try that.
And get something you can Pretend to smoke, like get toothpicks, that is for people that dont know what else to do withtheir hands.
I know their is medication out there you have to get from a doctor, but being that age I dont know if you can take it or not.
I wish you lots of luck. It is a nasty habit.
Ohh...my grandparents got a jar and almost filled it with water...they smoked about half the cigerette then put it in that water, after a week or so of looking at and smelling that jar might help you...it is disgusting!
I know how hard it is to quit. and the best way is to just quit cold turkey or chew gum. After about a week or two the cravings go away.
Ask God to take away your addiction.
Cold Turkey. Iv never had the problem myself but many people in my family have and they have all tried different ways of stoping and in the end they all ended up just going cold turkey, no patches, no gum...just stop. its hard i know but this is the most effective and easiest way in my experience
find a reason to stop get a Hobbie that will keep you busy and ask your parents to help you
A Yahoo search for -how to quit smoking- will give you a wealth of useful information and advice.
How do i quit smoking? -