What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Friday, July 25, 2014

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


try a new medication named Chantix, I have completely quit smoking after being a smoker for 20 years.
When you want a smoke have candy intent.
Cold turkey
cold turkey! =)
I don-t know what you-re situation is but I used smoke away it is guarantied to help you quit in 7 days I quit in 3 But the thing that really made me quit smoking is the fact that my precious wife loved me to quit. If I picked up a cigarette she was devistated she would cry for days she said what if that was the one that would to cause me to get lung cancer or emphasimaI just could-nt cause her any more pain.
get pregnant...o ur a guy go to jail j/k...ummm wing yourself off like a pack a day to half to 1 then none....go to cigarrest.com and they have free pills to help quit....patches worked for my mom for a while and she is a heavy smoker
Shock Therapy, every time you want a cigarette lick a battery...the cravings will pass.
the pill CHANTIX and will power
wish i could figure that out myself.... i have heard bad thing about that pill chantix a lot of mental problems be careful
I dont know, but rest assured when you get Lung cancer you will be able to quit with no issue otherwise you can easily have lung failure.
Try cigarrest.com or try weaning your self off. Say you smoke 10 cigarretes a day. every 2 days, take off a cigarette. So tomorrow and sunday, you could smoke 9 cigarettes, monday and tuesday smoke 8 cigarettes, etc etc.

And remember... WILL POWER!!!! Remind yourself of the dangers every time you want a cigarrette, remind yourself that it will take 7 seconds (or is it minutes?) off your life.

Print this out:
http://www.freewebs.com/soaring_sphincte…

and tape it to your cigarrette box.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
“I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.”
go to jail
DO NT BUY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEW GUM, EAT LEMON DROPS SUGAR-FREE CANDY, DO SIT UPS WHEN EVER YOU GET A CRAVING.

GOOD LUCK
DO LIKE THEY DID ON THE MOVIE HOLES AND START EATING SUNFLOWER SEEDS
get help from professionals
buy fake cigareets
a patch, i dont smoke so i dont have to go thorugh that hell but smoking can be stopped mainly by patch, but if u want to go to the extreme you can die, just kidding hahahahahahahahahahahahah
What is the best way to quit smoking? -