I am 22 years old and just quit smoking two months ago...? -

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I am 22 years old and just quit smoking two months ago...? -


I feel great and have been participating in physical activities such as tennis and jogging. I smoked a pack a day for 7 years before I quit cold turkey. My question is will those seven years have any long term effect on any part of my body.
I doubt it, takes a bit longer to have serious long term affects. But everyone is different, so hard to say.

Congrats on quitting :)
The Chances for lung cancer do drop after you quit smoking however the damage may already done. Theory is for ever year you smoked it takes 2 years to heal so in 14 years your lungs should be clean however the risk is still higher for you than someone who never smoked.
Maybe, maybe not, its a 50 50 on that!Thats good buddy keep it up, but allow more time to really tell the differences in you!
I can-t verify this scientifically, but I-ve read that if you can quit smoking by 26 your lungs can heal themselves over time.

YOU ARE AWESOME FOR QUITTING!!! WAY TO GO!!!

WHOO_HOOOOOO!!!!
Yea proble.......... but they would of been worst if you were still smoking. And CONGRADULATIONS =) =) on quitting thats so awsome. =) Have a wonderfull day!!! =)
Smoking is good for you!
I am 22 years old and just quit smoking two months ago...? -