Should i quit smoking or lose weight? -

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Should i quit smoking or lose weight? -


which one would be best to do first?
Well I had the same problem and I made the choice to lose my weight first and then stop smoking. I have always been on the heavy side since I was a child and I have stopped smoking before. I know I can stop smoking again, but changing my eating habits/lifestyle is more difficult for me. The last time I stopped smoking I gained 20 pounds because I didn-t have control of my eating------ this time I will have control of my eating, so it will be different.
why not multitask?
BOTH
run while throwing cigerrets out the window !
well smoking makes you gain weight so i would with smoking
Depending on your current weight, I would quit smoking first. After you got that done you will feel better and more ready to tackle the weight loss issue.
Really, it-d be best to do both at the same time. I-m not trying to spam, the attached article goes exactly with your situation (Hence being titled -After I lose weight I will quit smoking-).
why cant you do it both at the same time? i am! i am quiting smoking and going to the gym and eating right so you can do it 2!-3
losing weight is better one to do first
Both at same time. Smoking is very unhealthy and being overweight taxes all your body-s systems.
Stop smoking by getting rid of all tobacco products and don-t keep ready snacks around your house or work place just eat normal meals. If smoking urge is to great suck on a straw or something to help break the hand, mouth habit. I quit cold turkey after 40 years and that was 20 years ago.
Quit smoking.

The effects of tabacco are way worse than the effects of being overweight. A lot of people are reluctant to quit smoking because they gain weight, but you would have to gain over 100 lbs before the extra weight would be worse for you than smoking...

Good luck!
well smoking is the quicker killer.... your call.
Quit smoking. I-ve heard of people pick up running or walking to help them get over smoking cravings. I think the two go hand in hand. But inactivity is better than actively poisoning yourself.

Best of luck to you.
Quit smoking - no question about it. The reversible effects of smoking take longer to show up than the effects of being even largely overweight. Good luck with both.
Smoking bad for you so i say quit smoking
Replace cigarettes with carrots and celery and sports, weight lifting or exercise to relieve tension and you can do both at once.
both. smoking makes you gain weight so that would be a start
Should i quit smoking or lose weight? -