Will quitting smoking make my body look different? -

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Will quitting smoking make my body look different? -


Have trouble gaining weight, especially in my feminine areas. If I quit smoking will this help me look better?
You will look and feel better smokefree as well as be healthier and richer. Having a monkey on one-s back is no fun. I would avoid addiction while you can. Most smokers wish they had quit when they are young.

You will be grateful later. Trust me!
Ya, it will surely help you out.As Smoking is not good for health.
Seriously doubt it . wouldnt quit for that if i wer unless that is where u lost wieght from before. The wieght could go other places and make u look worse .
yes smoking can help prevent lung cancer and weight gain also your teeth will look better and you wont have bad breath
Will quitting smoking make my body look different? -