I quit smoking should i start again? -

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I quit smoking should i start again? -


im 23 and i guit smoking a year ago but i still want a ciggarete shuld i start back up?
Oh yes!!! New studies show that it`s good for your health. Dumb @$$.
Sure go ahead and start smoking again, it will cost you a lot more than just money, your life perhaps. Did you know you can even get bladder cancer from smoking, I know someone that hasn`t smoked for 20 years and they only smoked for 10 years and now they have bladder cancer. Never thought smoking would cause something like that, but the Dr. says its fairly common, people just don`t realize it`s from smoking. When it comes down to it it`s just bad for your entire body, but if it really makes you happy go ahead.
If you quit smoking you-ll be one less person teaching a bad habit to impressionable youth.
Just take it a day at a time and distract yourself when you start thinking about having a cigarette. I quit 6 months ago, and I still think about having a cigarette, but it is getting easier. I do not want to be a slave to cigarettes ever again!
Hang in there..........you-ll be glad you did!
OBVIOULSY NOTt!!!!! duh. smoking is so horrible for you. Didnt you learn anything in school or from all the people who died of lung cancer. Nobody likes a smoker. They smell awful. Gross smoking sucks!
You-re nuts... why do you want to quit and then picking up again? Since you are -clean-, stay that way!

I do have relatives and friends died from cancer due to smoking... You are young, unless you don-t treasure your life.. you can go ahead...
Well, if you want to kill yourself, I am sure that it could be arranged...and probably for much cheaper than you will be paying the tobacco industry to kill you.
i dont think so....i smoke to and im trying to quit...
no you are stronger than most you should most people you should most definatly not start again because you will always have the temptation im a smoker only 16 iv been on and off for about a year presently iv gone six days without my nicotine and im about to die dont get back into it theres notheing good in it
Yes. Smoking is good for business. Bad for you, but good for folks in the health care industry. Smoke -em if you got -em.
dear one please don`t start up that bad habit again, You have gone this far please don`t lite up. You are to be praised. My friend would`nt quit until they had to remove more than half of her left lung.They hope that they got all the cancer but she will be in remission for several years. Her small grandkids cried and said grandma don`t die and it was so sad. She has not had a cigarette for 8 months now. She will admit it was a nasty habit and how much money it cost her to get cancer.
no, but you have to decide whether you are smoker or non smoker. When you see yourself as a non smoker you will suceed in giving up, meanwhile if you are having craving for a cigerette, do something healthy like go to the gym or go for a walk and remember life is to be enjoyed and smoking shortens your life
you should not start smoking.......fully quit smoking its bad on our health......
NO that would be like an alcoholic sober for a year and then drinking...you-ll pick up where you started....
Sure! Go for it! All that tara and smoke has probably cleared out of you lungs by now you better start building it uop again soon if you want to gent lung cancer.
noooooooo
Hell no. Are you crazy or just dumb? You should read what they put in those things. I might vomit all over you if you start up again.
no cause if you start back up you defeated the purpose
of quiting also smoking causes lung cancer,
heart problems, breating problems and can
shrivel your lungs up like a grape and cause
you to have a breathing hole put in your
throught just so you can breath. suonds fun
don-t it tak my advice don-t start back up
its not worth it. live a healthy life.
NO
Did you read your question before you submitted it? Instead of asking should you restart, you should be asking for praise in having quit.

Congratulations
Good going
Right on
Our hero
Damn smart of you
We-re proud of you
Hang in there
no
No don-t start back up
. it will be harder to quit a second time.
Remember why you first quit.
Ha, if you want to penis get shorter, go ahead.

Smoking will damage blood vessels in the penis and will shorten the penis and ultimately lead to impotence. This is all real. Canada and Australia alread force -Smoking can lead to impotence- label on cigarette box.

http://www.ash.org.uk/html/health/html/impotent.html
http://www.givingupsmoking.co.uk/images/pressads/fingerlegspressad1.pdf
http://www.givingupsmoking.co.uk/images/pressads/fingerlegspressad2.pdf
http://www.givingupsmoking.co.uk/images/pressads/fingerlegspressad3.pdf

Go to this site and watch the famous UK Fingerleg Commercial. http://anti-smoking-ads.blogspot.com/

Finally, go watch the movie -Thank you for smoking- and have some laugh.
nope. the disadvantages of smoking FAAAAAR outweight the advantages. smoking puts you at higher risk for heart disease, lung cancer, other lung diseases and problems, stroke, and generally being out of shape. so i would definitely say no even though the cravings ar ethere.
Ask Bryan-s son


http://whyquit.com/whyquit/BryanLeeCurti…

Of course not!!!!


Besides the health reasons, I bet you are saving TONS of money by not smoking!

I bet your breath smells better and your clothes. I bet your teeth will remain whiter too.
The answer you really want to hear is YES. Remember how sweet it taste in your mouth. How great it makes you smell. How about how white it makes your teeth. All of these are great reasons to start again. Oh and I forgot the part where it helps to stop cancer. Go for it. You know you want to.
I quit 7 months ago, and I still have cravings nearly every day, too. The other times that I quit for a couple months and started smoking again, I found that one of the things that made me fall off the wagon was one relentless thought that plagued me. Over and over I kept thinking, -If I could just have one more!-. Now at 40, I know that, for my life, I just can-t smoke anymore, so I have to make a conscious decision on many days that I don-t ever want to put a cigarette in my mouth again. I know it-s no fun. I feel for you. I had chest pains last year that scared the living crap out of me, and forced me to quit. After several ER visits a stress test and a cardiac catheterization, it turned out to be all stress. Made me quit, though. I took my chest pains as a wake up call. Another thing that keeps me from cigarettes is knowing how totally PO-d I would be at myself if I had one now. I-ve come way too far to go back now and so have you. One whole year!.. Excellent!! Get another oral fixation; I chew gum and I LOVE loose tea (drinking it, not smoking it - haha!) Keep watching the news on smoking (like today-s headline that 1 BILLION people will die in the next 100 years. I-m SO glad I finally freed myself from all the hassle attached to smoking. Don-t give in to that $%@- cigarette. FIGHT! You can do it!!!
Hell No man ...I-m trying to quit as well. But couldn-t do it yet :( :
(
I quit smoking should i start again? -