What can I do to quit smoking? -

Friday, July 25, 2014

What can I do to quit smoking? -


I-ve tried the patch, the gum, and tried quitting cold turkey... none of these has worked for me. Any other suggestions?
You could try a presciption of Chantix (a pill).
It is designed to fool the receptors in your brain to making them believe you are getting your normal quota of nicotine. After about a week or so, you will notice the cigarettes starting to taste nasty and that should make it easier to quit.
your body is craving for smoking and it wont stop... pills gums and other medication doesnt work at all because THAT stuff doesnt solve your problem at ALL or even help you!

its just you that is doing it... you got to do it yourself whether you want to quit smoking or not
Chantix. Significantly more effective than other quit smoking drugs. If not that, Wellbutrin/Zyban and perhaps combination therapy -- ask your doctor. If not that, do a search for -mini e cigarette.-
Google this, Rapid Smoking.
You can do it at some smoking clinics, but if that costs you, which I bet it would do, I dont see why you couldnt do it at home.

Talk to your gp
hypnotherapy?
here-s some more info

http://www.canstopsmoking.com/quit-smoki…

hope it helps
What can I do to quit smoking? -