Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


I don-t believe the gum or the patch are going to do me any good. So it-s either the prescription pill or cold turkey. Has anyone had success? What method did you use?
I actually quit smoking using the patch over 2 years ago. I think what really did it for me though was I just wanted to quit. I mean really wanted to quit! I woke up one morning said to myself what am I doing and never looked back. it was hard but that-s where the patches come in. good luck it-s hard work but it will be so worth it in the end.
If you really want to quit smoking do what I did. Buy the eCigarette. It works great, you still get to smoke and there is no tar, tabbaco, or smell. I am telling you I bought it at a mall for $150, I found it for about $70 at http://www.giftgiftgifts.com/cat-ecigarette.cfm and there is a lot of information at http://www.gadgetworldus.com/eCigrettes.html Ceck it out.
i just stopped. it was all a mental thing.i was up to almost a pack a day but then i just quit cold turkey . i don-t beleive in patches i think that wearing one just makes you think its working.
In fact gum is really a good way if you believe in it and would not spend too much and less side effects, there are too many ways cost too much in total.
you can also try another way as follows
I-ve never smoked, but this video totally put me off of ever even looking at a cig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn50mTEGnrU
aw cmon. dont be a quitter. just kidding. try other stress relievers like coffee and good sleep. keep yourself busy with fun activities and try to take control of your mind.
think about what its doing to ur lungs
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -