Does anyone have information on using lasers or laser therapy to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Does anyone have information on using lasers or laser therapy to quit smoking? -


I need more info before I invest $350 US to try it. I have tried everything I know of w/o success ($BIG US) including the latest script (chantix).
i have used lasor theropy, and it worked for me. i had been smoking over fourty years and like you i,ve tried many ways to quit, and the lasor theropy is the only success i,ve had.. mind you my wife had the lasor on the same day as me, and it didn,t help her in the least. so i think you have to be mentally prepaired to quit, and if you don,t feel that. you will be wasting your money. you can do it if you are ready to quit.. good luck and keep trying. MR C
I have not heard of laser therapy for smoking but if it works please let us know. I have tried everything also with no success.
Does anyone have information on using lasers or laser therapy to quit smoking? -