If you have tried to quit smoking lots of times...? -

Monday, February 12, 2018

If you have tried to quit smoking lots of times...? -


...and you finally DID, what finally made the time you really quit different for you? Serious answers only, please! If you-re only going to tell me that smoking is stupid and it kills... duh. I know that.
Nicotine lasts in your system for 7 days. So past the 7 days it is no longer an addiction, rather a habit. If you have ever read about child development you go through fixations. One you are having is oral. If you can make it 7 days, then just take care of the oral fixation part. Chew a lot of gum, snacking (I ate a lot of baby carrots), chewing on pens as disgusting as that sounds, just take care of that, and you should be fine.
I-ve started smoking cigarettes since I was 17 years old. I usually was able to quit cold turkey within 3-4 days.. the last time I tried quitting was when I was 34, and I had a bad cold that lasted a month, at the same time. It took me that long to quit, now every since then just taking a whiff of cigarette smoke makes me sick, even looking at people smoking them makes me sick too..I don-t know why people smoke, it is bad.. just look at an ashtray full of cigarette butts and ashes, just imagine that is what your lungs would look like by the time you-re 50.. you wanna have that??
have your doctor prescribe Chantix.
If you have tried to quit smoking lots of times...? -