I quit smoking 5 days ago - how long until I can think straight again? -

Friday, February 9, 2018

I quit smoking 5 days ago - how long until I can think straight again? -


I have hard such a hard time thinking that I can barely speak my native language at moments...

How much longer can I expect to be a bumbling idiot?
I stopped smoking and it took me about a month to fully recover!
Good Luck!
You will have to practice behavior modification meaning you will have to find new habits to take the place of smoking and make a list of times when you know you want to smoke the most and develop a plan to divert your attention to something else. In other words take up a new hobby. Also avoid triggers like when others are smoking until you have gotten over the strong cravings. I quit cold turkey and I kept myself busy as much as possible. It took me several months to get over the cravings. Write down a plan and follow it. When you have a plan it can make you more determined to stick with it.
I quit smoking 5 days ago - how long until I can think straight again? -