What kkinds of Nicotine Patches have you used to quit smoking and .....? -

Friday, February 9, 2018

What kkinds of Nicotine Patches have you used to quit smoking and .....? -


which one would you recommend for me? I-m trying to quit as well.
Do not be fooled by brands of patches. Well at least not the Target brand. I choose to use the target brand because well it was cheaper. I started with Step 1, then moved to two. Now I-m using Step 1 and cutting them in half. This way you get double the amount of patches and still get to have the benefits of the patch.
Cold turkey is the only way to go. Simply stop. All NRT does is prolong the misery.
I have nicorette and the patch, I havent tried to quit yet-keep putting it off. Hard it is and unless you set your mind to it, you wont succeed
Nicoderm
Honestly, patches and gum only continue to feed your nicotine addiction. The best thing to do is simply quit. Easy for me to say, I know, but I quit smoking just over a year ago and I did it through hypnosis. Nicotine only remains in your system for 72 hours. After that, the rest is just habit. Just quit! Don-t trade one bad habit for another. My son went back to cigarettes so that he could give up nicotine gum. JUST QUIT!
What kkinds of Nicotine Patches have you used to quit smoking and .....? -