Smokers, how old were you when you started smoking? Have you quit yet? -

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Smokers, how old were you when you started smoking? Have you quit yet? -


I started smoking when I was 14. I quit smoking 3 months ago, and I-m currently 23. If you haven-t quit smoking, do you plan on doing so? Why or why not?
Started at 18, I-m 38 now, quit smoking yesterday.

NOT HAPPY.
Thank you :-) So far I have made it - no smoking, and two trips to the store without buying cigarettes (that was so hard) - Thanks again!

Lisa
2 days, 21 hours, 12 minutes and 21 seconds. 58 cigarettes not smoked. $26.10 Canadian dollars saved.


Report Abuse



hello, i use snuff,a filthy habbit i confess an diaprove of using tobacco but i have never had any sugsess quiting nicotene patches might as well be surgical tape,the tablets seem to me to be sugar pills. nothing works. when i was a child, my dads hands were in sutch bad shape healthwise he could not roal cigarettes and i roaled them for him. he permited me to smoke even back then. when you try to stop and brag about will power, try using it somewtime when you have dyreah and see how well it works and let me know how sugsessful you are. i will never quit because i can not and realy wish i could,alsoi wish i had never smokes a single puff. if you realy did quit, congratulations! i wish i could
started 3 months ago. not planning on quitting anytime soon. i-m in my early 30-s.
perhaps you should have thought ahead when you were 14. but if you hit the 3 month hump, im sure you can make it. if not, be ready for a premature grave. =P
I was 14 also. I quit 2 years ago because it started to make me feel sick everytime I lit up. I-m 27 now. I picked it back up last year though for about 2 months. But then I quit again because I found out I was pregnant. Now I refuse to smoke and I don-t let anyone do it around me or my son. I am a very obnoxious reformed smoker. It-s a truly disgusting habit.
I started regularly smoking when I was 17 and quit right before my 24th birthday. It has been almost 4 years since I quit, although I will have an occasional smoke if I am drinking.
emm.. i started smoking a year ago. BECAUSE of my f*** friends..like toge, ken, jedink, etc. But, now i try to quit. But unfortunately i CAN-T!!

so now i just can starring at the ceiling and regret myself that i had been so damn stupid to follow toge, especially.
Quit 4 years ago - smoked for about 13 years. It took a couple tries before I finally quit. It was so hard, but definitely worth it.
I started at 20 and havent yet quit at 30 .. may be i will soon ...
I started smoking at 16, my friends were doing it and I followed suit.

I quit when I was 22, thanks to an old boyfriend who hated cigarette smoke.

I will very rarley have a -puff- off a cigarette if I-ve been drinking. It just makes me realize that it really doesn-t taste that good.
I started smoking when I was 8 years old. Tried quitting, then quit trying to quit. 28 now. Probably die of lung cancer or something right shortly. Too hard to quit. I-d rather detox from Heroin than smokes, it-s easier.
I started smoking when I was 24. Now 31. Quit a few times on and off. Off when I don-t work. On when I do work. Main reason why I want to quit permanently is because of my nephew. He hates it when I smoke. For me that-s good enough reason as any to do so. Can-t do it later, rather do it now.
I started when I was 12 years old and quit 4 years ago I am 26 now. I tried for a long time but one day just got sick of it and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo… glad :)

It is worth your health to quit. and it wasn-t that hard the first few months were the hardest and I don-t miss it at all
Smokers, how old were you when you started smoking? Have you quit yet? -