Is it better to quit smoking cigarettes when you are sick or well? -

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Is it better to quit smoking cigarettes when you are sick or well? -


i have a bad cough from a cold and i have reduced the amount that i smoke because of that but i plan to quit smoking but now im worried about adding smokers cough to my already bad cough from a cold and wonder if maybe i should just wait till im well. im sure this sounds stupid ...........
yes even if you7 are well and smoke quit!
Quit while your sick forever. It will only make you sicker. It lowers your immune system.
um...yes that does sound stupid
Interesting you should ask this. I just quit smoking a little more than a month ago (Memorial Day weekend) when I missed a few BBQs due to having a bad case of the flu. I finally decided that I was tired of hacking up all that phlegm, and enough was enough.

I-m not craving cigarettes much these days, but the rare times I do have a craving, all I have to do is to recall the last time I smoked, and how awful I felt with that bronchial stuff going on with my flu. It-s enough to turn off that craving for good.
You-ve already cut down. You might as well take that as an initiative to quit.
just quit!! better when u feel bad as you-re less inclined to smoke when you have the cold anyway. Just make sure you do, it-s the best thing you-ll do - certainly money wise!
when youre sick you will notice how much better you feel in a shorter amount of time.. when youre better youre more likely to go back to smoking. ..... either way you should just quit... good luck
Is it better to quit smoking cigarettes when you are sick or well? -